needs a great logo.
needs a great logo.
Don’t settle for second-rate branding for your company – your customers, your brand and your bottom line won’t be forgiving if you take shortcuts with your logo design.
Starting your new business or looking to revamp your current business brand? This Logo package will put together some of the fundamental elements to start marketing and promoting your business.
Client will receive the following:
Interested in a new brand for your company? Enter your email address below or reach out at 760-566-7975.
Logo Launch Package FAQ
Not at this time. We require 50% deposit and the remaining 50% payment will be due prior to the delivery of your logo filing system to you.
This is simply a set of files that is organized so that itâ€™s easy for you, your team and your vendors to know which logo file to use in which application and have easy access to that type.
In short, you get what you pay for. You can avoid things like clip art, similar or exact logos on the market which can cause trademark issues, getting file types that arenâ€™t workable or not getting high quality vector files, frustration down the line trying to get the right file types to vendors, or logos that are simply not good enough to represent you and your company, possible forever. Most importantly, your logo should have thought and strategy based on your vision and a deep understanding of your ideal clients. Youâ€™ll get that with our Logo Launch Package.
The process starts with letting us know of your initial interest. Once you agree to the terms and pay for the package, we will send you our logo questionnaire to fill out and submit.
– Then the design of the 3 logo concepts will begin and it takes 1-2 weeks.
– The logo concepts are presented in pdf format, and then you can let us know which concept you want to move forward with. Two minor revisions of the chosen logo are available.
– 3 color choices will be provided unless your brand colors have already been decided on.
– Once approved, you will receive a complete logo filing system that will make it easy to tell which file type to use in different situations.
– Then two business card designs will be created and presented. You can choose one design and weâ€™ll send you the print file for that design.
– We will then set up your 1-2 page Brand Guide which details your brand visuals such as font type and colors.
– Finally, we will send you a digital and print file that can be used as branded letterhead.